Accessibility Services

Students with disabilities that qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may request reasonable academic accommodations through the Office of Academic Support and Accessibility located in the Morrow Building. Disabilities recognized by the ADA may include learning, psychiatric, and physical disabilities and chronic health disorders. Temporary accommodations are also provided to students who have been injured and whose injuries affect their academic performance (concussion, injury to the dominant hand, etc.). To register for accommodations, a student must submit the appropriate accommodations registration forms and provide documentation that verifies need.* The Director of Academic Support and Accessibility coordinates coverage by collaborating with all appropriate parties. Students must register for accommodations each semester.

*If need cannot be verified at the time of registration, the Director of Academic Support and Accessibility may allow temporary accommodations and provide adequate time for verification of need to be secured and provided.