The WILLIE BRYAN BRIDGE AND WALKWAY around the College lake was completed in 1981.
The COUCH MEMORIAL GARDEN, named in memory of the late Jessie J. Couch of Pine Bluff, contains the Ellis G. Mosley Alumni Fountain, benches, and landscaped areas of shrubs and trees.
The FACULTY HOUSE is located on 23rd Street adjacent to the campus. It contains meeting rooms and a guest suite for two persons.
The GRIGSBY HOUSE is a log house (circa 1867) which was moved from nearby Bethesda in 1976 and restored by the College. It was dedicated in 1983 and provides a museum and working laboratory for folklore classes.
The HIGHLAND HOUSE is located on Bearette Street adjacent to the campus. It contains meeting rooms and a lecture hall.
The MARION BRADLEY LYON GUEST HOUSE is located on 23rd Street adjacent to the campus. It contains guest suites that can accommodate up to six persons. Its decoration and most of its furnishings were a gift from Mrs. Lyon.